We’re thrilled to welcome Danylo Geletkanycz, our new regional sales executive, to our Eastern sales team. Danylo joined Symetra in May and manages the northern and panhandle regions of Florida, including the key cities of Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa.
Danylo comes to us from Reliance Standard with over four years of group life, disability and voluntary product sales experience. He says he joined Symetra because, “What makes a great company is its people, and I can’t say enough about the people I’ve met at Symetra. Everyone has been honest, transparent and passionate about what they do and why they enjoy working here. I’m excited to join such a solid group of people!”
Get to know Danylo:
- First job: I was a dishwasher at the Manchester Country Club in New Hampshire and worked with all of my high school football friends. We had a blast!
- He takes his coffee: I rarely drank coffee, but then my daughter was born and I have to drink it every day. I’m not picky, just give me that caffeine, please!
- Pets: A 7-year-old French bulldog named Bowser (who even has his own Instagram account).
- Favorite pastime: Spending time with my family and throwing a football, watching football, anything football related.
- Friends and family would describe Danylo as: Thoughtful, easy going, patient and passionate.
Danylo’s excited for his new role at Symetra and will be a valuable resource in his market.
Looking for your local Symetra representative? Check out our interactive sales map.