About First Symetra
Get to know First Symetra
First Symetra National Life Insurance Company of New York was established in 1990 to help New York residents and businesses achieve their financial goals.
Working in partnership with independent financial professionals, financial institutions and benefits brokers, First Symetra provides the employee benefits, retirement and life insurance solutions New Yorkers need at competitive prices.
- Margaret Meister, President
- Tommie Brooks, CFO
DIVERSE PRODUCT OFFERINGS
- Annuities: Solutions providing asset protection, growth and guaranteed income in retirement.
- Employee Benefits: Products that help businesses stay competitive while providing valuable coverage to employees and their families.
- Life insurance: Products that help provide families and businesses with financial protection and stability.
- Retirement plans: Products for employers looking to help their employees save for retirement.
FINANCIAL STRENGTH RATINGS
A: “Excellent” (3rd highest of 16)
Standard & Poor’s
A: “Strong” (6th highest of 21)
Dates of last ratings updates or affirmations are as follows: A.M. Best – Feb. 19, 2021 and Standard & Poor’s – June 16, 2020.
Ratings are subject to change.
Guarantees and benefits are subject to the claims-paying ability of First Symetra National Life Insurance Company of New York, New York, NY. Mailing address P.O. Box 34690, Seattle, WA 98124.