Protect your employees' financial futures
Basic group life and AD&D
Provide your employees with valuable life insurance benefits at a cost that is typically lower than individual coverage.
Supplemental group life and AD&D
Our supplemental life offers the same features found in our basic group life policy, while giving employees the flexibility to purchase more benefit based on their needs.
You have several options
Customize your coverage, including:
- Which benefits employees are eligible for.
- How much–if any–of the premium you'll cover.
- Whether spouses and dependent children are included.
Standard AD&D package
Protect your employees and their families in case of a life-changing accident. Our AD&D typically provides additional benefits for:
- Auto accidents that occur while wearing a seatbelt.
- Auto accidents that occur while wearing a seatbelt and having an airbag deploy.
- The cost of transporting remains if an accident happens away from home.
Support your enrolled employees1
We offer resources for:
- Managing a loved one's final affairs.
- Travel assistance.
- Identity theft protection.
Symetra offers a number of solutions to help you stay competitive in today's marketplace. To learn more, contact your benefits representative.
Group life insurance policies are insured by Symetra Life Insurance Company, 777 108th Ave NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004, and are not available in any U.S. territory. Our New York subsidiary insures products for New York policyholders.
Travel Assistance and Beneficiary Companion are provided by Generali Global Assistance, and Identity Theft Protection in provided by Iris powered by Generali. Value-add programs may not be available in all states. Generali Global Assistance and Iris powered by Generali are not affiliated with Symetra Financial Corporation or any of its subsidiaries.
If you’re an employer in Arizona, please click this link to view the exclusions and limitations for Group life and accidental death and dismemberment.
1 May not be available in all states.