Our comprehensive absence management program (PDF) is offered to Symetra disability policyholders with 200+ employees. Services include:
- Down-to-the-minute tracking of intermittent leaves.
- A single intake process for integrated Family and Medical Leave (FML) and short-term disability claims.
- Consolidated reporting of all leaves (not multiple reports for each leave type).
- Coordination with Symetra disability products.
- Return‐to‐work resources, including vocational rehabilitation and worksite modification.
To enhance your absence management program, learn more about Symetra's Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) services (PDF).
Symetra offers a number of solutions to help you stay competitive in today's marketplace. To learn more, contact your benefits broker or consultant.
Group benefits are insured by, and absence management provided by, Symetra Life Insurance Company, 777 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004. Benefits may not be available in all states and are not available in any U.S. territory. Policies may be subject to exclusions, limitations, reductions and termination of benefit provisions. For costs and complete details of the coverage, contact your Symetra representative. Our New York subsidiary insures products for New York policyholders.