Social Media Policy and Disclosures
Thanks for being a part of the Symetra community!
We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing from you on all our social media channels and blogs. Here are a few guidelines to keep the conversation constructive and help protect you:
- We are using this page to connect with our employees, business partners, customers and friends. Please keep comments courteous, respectful and on topic. Posts that don’t follow these guidelines may be removed. Please see the commenting policy below.
- Symetra employees and registered representatives should follow all applicable policies and regulations, including their business' social media standards. If you have any questions about what you may post here, please check with your manager or the Compliance department.
- Remember that this is a public forum. Please don’t post any personal, confidential or proprietary information—of yours or a third party.
- We take our customers’ security very seriously. For your protection, any wall posts containing personal or sensitive information will be removed.
- If you have a question about an annuity contract or life insurance policy, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-796-3872. If you are a distribution partner with a question about a product or service, please call our Sales Center at 1-800-706-0700.
We want to hear what you think! However, Symetra reserves the right to block or remove comments that violate our community standards below. By posting a comment, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The contents are not confidential.
- If the comment is not your own, you have permission to post it.
- Symetra has the right to re-use the comment in any way.
- Be appropriate. Personal attacks are not permitted. Anything offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise in violation of the law or our community standards will be automatically deleted.
- Be relevant. Keep your comments on-topic with and relevant to the original blog post.
- Be original. All copyright laws must be followed. If the comment is not your own, make sure you have permission to use it.
- Be secure. Comments that include any personal information, such as policy numbers, phone numbers and e-mail addresses will be removed.
- Be considerate. Advertisements or solicitations are not permitted. Comments about our competitors are not permitted.
Symetra does not endorse any of the third party content posted on this site. We reserve the right to take down or refuse to display any user-submitted content that does not comply with our community standards or terms and conditions, that is alleged to infringe on any third party intellectual property rights, or that Symetra in its sole discretion deems obscene, offensive, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate.
Life insurance and annuities are issued and employee benefit plans are insured by Symetra Life Insurance Company, 777 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004, and are not available in all U.S. states or any U.S. territory.
This material is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide investment, tax or legal advice, or to endorse any particular method of investing.
Before making savings and investing decisions, you should consult a qualified financial professional for more information.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018 Symetra Life Insurance Company, 777 108th Ave NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004. All rights reserved. Symetra® is a registered service mark of Symetra Life Insurance Company.