We’re excited to welcome Peter Augustoni, our new regional director of sales for our fixed-payment, customized fixed-payment gap and MEC-Select plans for the west region. Peter will be working closely with our local regional and voluntary sales executives in support of our fixed-payment, customized fixed-payment gap and MEC-Select products. He comes to us with over 30 years of experience selling group products and has a background in working on the broker side as well.
Peter has been recognized as a top performer throughout his career with a number of market leader organizations, including Unum, The Standard, Prudential, Marsh, Assurant, Voya and Direct Path.
Get to know Peter:
- First job: As a 16-year-old, I took a job as a nighttime janitor working the graveyard shift cleaning the home office for National Life of Vermont, one of the state's largest employers.
- He takes his coffee: Black.
- Favorite sports team: Colorado Avalanche and Rockies, as well as the Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets and the CU Buffs.
- Pets: Yes, the coolest dog on the planet, called Simba. He was a rescue dog and is part Australian shepherd and golden retriever.
- Favorite pastime: Golf in the summer and skiing in the winter.
Peter’s excited for his new role at Symetra and will be a valuable resource in his market.
Looking for your local Symetra representative? Check out our interactive sales map.