We’re excited to welcome Leah Hoge, our new regional sales executive, to our northwest sales team. Leah joined Symetra in March with over 18 years of sales experience, and will be helping our team serve our northwest markets. Before joining Symetra, Leah worked on the broker side, where she sold medical/dental and ancillary benefits. She also spent 15 years at Unum selling life, disability, dental, FMLA and voluntary workplace products.
Leah graduated from Washington State University, where she double majored in business management and human resources. She’s also a certified CE instructor and enjoys helping brokers and employers develop robust benefits packages to attract and retain employees.
Get to know Leah:
- Friends and family would describe Leah as: A very social person who is always on the go!
- Favorite music: I like all music and change it depending on my mood.
- Hidden talents: I think I am good at Karaoke in my own head!
- Favorite pastime: Cooking.
- Favorite quote: “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde.
Leah’s excited for her new role at Symetra and will be a valuable resource in her market.
Looking for your local Symetra representative? Check out our interactive sales map.