We’re excited to welcome Brandon Scott, our new group life, disability and voluntary benefits regional sales executive, to our Western sales team. Brandon comes to us from Mutual of Ohama and will be managing our Arizona, New Mexico and Southern Nevada regions.
Get to know Brandon:
- First job: When I was 16, I started my first job at Buffalo Wild Wings in Braselton, Georgia, as a cook (specifically making wings). I recommend mixing HOT and Hot Honey Mustard sauce.
- His coffee order: I like my iced coffee with cream and sugar and my hot coffee black and bulletproof.
- Pets: Unfortunately, none right now but I am a huge animal lover and plan on getting a golden retriever once life starts to settle down. I do, however, have a bonsai tree named Bony. That counts, right?
- Favorite pastime: There’s nothing better than sitting around a campfire with friends and family watching a great football game.
- Favorite quote: “Everyone you will ever meet will know something you don’t.” – Bill Nye
Brandon’s excited for his new role at Symetra and will be a valuable resource in his market.
Looking for your local Symetra representative? Check out our interactive sales map.