When it comes to stop loss, First Symetra delivers flexibility and options most carriers can't match.
We have a well-deserved reputation for writing clear, user-friendly policies designed to eliminate gaps, and for providing outstanding claims service.
Flexible coverage to meet your needs
- Provides large claim and catastrophic coverage per individual insured.
- Deductibles start at $25,000.
- Unlimited lifetime and annual benefits.
- Aggregating Specific available.
- Advance funding standard on all policies.
- Protection for the entire group to limit overall claim costs.
- Flexible corridors—125% is standard; others may be available.
- Maximums up to $10 million may be considered.
- Aggregate accommodation is available based on group size.
Outstanding claims support
Find out—in advance—how a claim will be reimbursed under your First Symetra Stop Loss policy. You'll receive a written reimbursement position prior to a Specific or Aggregate claim, thereby avoiding delays at the time of the reimbursement request.
Our dedicated Claim Cost Containment Specialist works with vendors and Centers of Excellence to negotiate the best possible price for any high-dollar treatment charges that could affect the plan.
Efficient claims processing
We pay claims quickly, and our low documentation requirements mean you won’t be burdened with extra paperwork.
Stop loss policies are insured by First Symetra National Life Insurance Company of New York, New York, NY. Mailing address: P.O. Box 34690, Seattle, WA 98124. Policy form numbers are ELC-24000/NY 7/19 or LGC-12000/NY 9/08, filed as Excess Loss. Coverage may be subject to exclusions, limitations, reductions and termination of benefit provisions.
Symetra Compliance Solutions is provided by Enquiron® through Symetra and may not be available in all states. Symetra assumes no responsibility or liability for any resources or content provided by Enquiron®. Enquiron® is not affiliated with Symetra Life Insurance Company or any of its affiliates. © 2020 Enquiron. All rights reserved.