Value Of An Advisor
You don't want to pick your insurance and investments out of a hat. You need advice from a trusted, licensed professional—preferably one who lives and works in your community. Someone who can:
- Recommend helpful strategies
- Simplify complex financial concepts
- Help you choose products from a variety of companies—not just ours
WHY WORK WITH AN INDEPENDENT ADVISOR?
Independence means they'll help you shop around—not just for the best price possible, but for the service and protection that best meets your needs.
Many independent advisors offer a full range of products— home, auto, business, life, health, annuities and investments—so they can review all your protection and investment needs at one time. They'll then work with you to create a comprehensive, custom plan.
Quality service and customer satisfaction are the keys to their livelihood. That means treating you like an individual, acting as your personal consultant, assisting you with claims and ensuring that your coverage keeps pace with your changing needs.
10 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING AN INDEPENDENT ADVISOR
- Do they offer the products and solutions I need?
- Do they represent a variety of companies?
- Are they state licensed?
- How many years of experience do they have?
- Have they earned professional designations?
- Do they belong to industry associations?
- What are their areas of specialization?
- Do they offer claims support and other customer services?
- Can they be reached when I need them?
- Were they recommended by friends, family or trusted professionals I work with?