Symetra Absence Management is fully integrated with all administration performed
Outsourcing leave administration allows you to benefit from the experience of highly-trained absence management professionals who can help with:
- Enabling down to the minute tracking of intermittent leaves
- Providing detailed, comprehensive reporting for nearly all types of leaves
- Keeping you up-to-date on state and federal regulatory updates
- Offering a single point of intake for claim submissions
- Co-managing absence and short-term disability (STD) claims to ensure consistency
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technology
FLEXIBLE MANAGEMENT OF A VARIETY OF LEAVES
Symetra can handle all of your absence management needs—from tracking leaves to deciding which employees qualify for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) job protection. Leave services can include:
- Federal family and medical leaves, including military provisions
- State family and medical leaves, including absences related to domestic violence, military and school activities
- Employer-sponsored leaves such as extended maternity and paternity leave
- Tracking services for personal leaves, jury duty, sabbaticals and more
- Co-managed with short-term disability when appropriate
- Coordinated with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act
MINIMUM GROUP SIZE
200 eligible employees
BENEFITS FOR YOU
When you choose Symetra, you get professional absence management reducing the burden of administering employee time away from work.
- Tracking of intermittent leaves—down to the minute
- Consolidated reporting of all leaves—not multiple reports for each type of leave
- Single-intake process for integrated FML and short-term disability claims
- No file feed requirements
- Continuous review of all leave-related laws and regulations to maximize administrative consistency aligned with current requirements
- Customized implementation
- Dedicated implementation manager for hands-on support
- Claim staff with years of experience
BENEFITS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Extended absences can be complicated for employees—chances are they've never taken one before.
We'll make sure your employees clearly understand the rights and responsibilities associated with their leave and have all the information needed to make educated decisions.
Employees can file a claim by phone or online using the MyGO portal. And if they have a question during their leave, they can expect prompt, one-on-one help from their assigned Case Manager.
Absence management is provided by Symetra Life Insurance Company, 777 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004.
1 Executive Summary: Total Financial Impact of Employee Absences in the U.S., Society for Human Resources Management and Kronos. Retrieved June 3, 2015 from www.shrm.org/Research/SurveyFindings/Documents/Kronos_US_Executive_Summary_Final.pdf