There are a number of benefits to choose from when creating a custom plan design. You decide which benefits to offer, who is eligible to participate and how much—if any—you will contribute to the plan.
Below is a general list of the benefits available in most states.
Please note that Select Benefits policies are not available to groups located in Hawaii, New Hampshire or New York. Rates may vary.
- Doctor Visit, Urgent Care and Outpatient Hospital Benefit
- Outpatient Diagnostic X-Ray and Lab Benefits
- Preventive Care Benefit
- Combination Doctor Visit, Diagnostic X-Ray and Lab and Preventive Care Benefit
- Major Diagnostic Testing Benefit
- Emergency Room Benefit
- Inpatient Hospital Benefits
- Hospital Inpatient Admission Benefit
- Ambulance Transportation Benefit
- Surgical Benefit
- Surgical Anesthesia
- Outpatient Surgical Benefit
- Group Accident Benefit
- Critical Illness
- Prescription Drug Benefit
- Vision Benefit
- Dental Benefit
- Employee Disability Income Weekly Benefit
- Employee Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Dependent Life Insurance Benefit
A Pharmacy Discount Program and a Survivor Benefit are included in all plans at no additional cost. Contact your Select Benefits representative for more information.
Select Benefits insurance policies are not a replacement for a major medical policy or other comprehensive coverage. They are designed to provide benefits at a preselected, fixed-dollar amount. Coverage may be subject to exclusions, limitations, reductions, and termination of benefit provisions. Select Benefits policies are insured by Symetra Life Insurance Company located at 777 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004, and are not available in all U.S. states or any U.S. territory.