Group Disability Income Insurance
WHY PURCHASE DISABILITY INSURANCE THROUGH MY COMPANY?
- Coverage at attractive group rates.
- No due dates to remember or checks to write. Payments are conveniently made through payroll deduction by your employer.
- No complicated applications. A simple enrollment form is all it usually takes.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
Your employer determines eligibility based on job class and the number of hours you work. Ask your Human Resources representative if you qualify.
HOW MUCH WILL I PAY?
Your employer can tell you the coverage you may choose and the monthly premium rate.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY BENEFICIARY?
You can get the form you need to fill out from your employer.
HOW DO I FILE A CLAIM?
Use the link in the upper right corner of this page to access/download a claim form.
You'll need the following to file a claim:
- The employer statement filled out by your company’s benefits department
- Your employee statement
- An attending Physician's Statement
- The Authorization and Disclosures Form, signed and dated by your employer
Group Disability Income is insured by Symetra Life Insurance Company located at 777 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004 and is available in all U.S. states except New York. It is not available in any U.S. territory. Benefit availability and provisions may vary by state.
Go to our forms library for all of your claim forms.
DOWNLOAD A CLAIM FORM
Contact your independent Symetra Benefits broker or consultant with any questions, or call Symetra directly at 1-800-426-7784.