We want to hear what you think. Comments on the Symetra Benefits Blog will appear on the site as soon as you post them and cannot be changed or deleted. However, Symetra reserves the right to block or remove comments that violate our community standards below. By posting a comment, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The contents are not confidential.
- If the comment is not your own, you have permission to post it.
- Symetra has the right to re-use the comment in any way.
- Be appropriate. Personal attacks are not permitted. Anything offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise in violation of the law or our community standards will be automatically deleted.
- Be relevant. Keep your comments on-topic with and relevant to the original blog post.
- Be original. All copyright laws must be followed. If the comment is not your own, make sure you have permission to use it.
- Be secure. Comments that include any personal information, such as policy numbers, phone numbers and e-mail addresses will be removed.
- Be considerate. Advertisements or solicitations are not permitted. Comments about our competitors are not permitted.
- Be safe. Do not transmit content with viruses or other harmful components.
Symetra does not endorse any of the third party content posted on this site. We reserve the right to take down or refuse to display any user-submitted content that does not comply with our community standards or terms and conditions, that is alleged to infringe on any third party intellectual property rights, or that Symetra in its sole discretion deems obscene, offensive, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate.
We take our customers' privacy and security very seriously. We will not respond to specific individual, account, or financial issues posted to this blog. Service requests should be directed to www.symetra.com/contactus or 1-800-SYMETRA (796-3872). These requests include, but are not limited to: withdrawals, ownership or beneficiary changes, requests for account value, etc.