What's in a name? In our case, a lot.
Balance. You hear that word often when people talk about First Symetra. Balance (symmetry) is reflected in our name and in the way we run our business.
It’s part of every decision we make and every relationship we form. You see it in the financial balance we help our customers achieve and in the products we offer to drive profitable growth and long-term stability. And you see it in our community efforts where employees and business partners unite to enrich the places they call home
- Established in 1990 in New York City to help serve the needs of New York residents.
- Developing partnerships with thousands of New York’s independent advisors, brokers and financial institutions.
- Led by President Tom Marra.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Annuities. Solutions that provide guaranteed lifetime income and tax-deferred growth.
- Medical Stop Loss. Protection for companies that self-fund to control rising health care costs.
- Life insurance. Financial Benefits to help families recover from personal loss.
- Retirement plans. Plans to help employees build their nest egg.
FINANCIAL STRENGTH RATINGS1
A “Excellent” (third highest of 16)
A+ “Strong” (fifth highest of 21)
Standard & Poor’s
A “Strong” (sixth highest of 21)
Guarantees and benefits are subject to the claims-paying ability of First Symetra National Life Insurance Company of New York. Mailing address: P.O. Box 34690, Seattle, WA 98124.
1 Dates of last ratings are as follows: A.M. Best - 10/27/10; Fitch - 6/28/11; Standard & Poor’s - 4/20/11.