WELCOME TO THE MYLIFE ESTIMATOR
Before talking about life insurance with your insurance producer, you might want an idea of how much you’ll potentially need. The MyLife Estimator helps you figure that out.
- It’s quick—about 10 minutes—and easy. All we need is some basic information about you and your family.
- Most questions are optional. But the more information you provide, the more helpful the results will be.
- If you don’t understand something, check out the “Did you know?” box to the right-hand side of the screen.
- Along the way, MyLife Estimator provides space for you to note questions you have for your insurance producer.
- When you’re done, you can review your MyLife Personal Profile with your insurance producer. It will help you begin the discussion about the type and amount of life insurance that may be a good fit for you.
Note: It's your life, so all the information you enter is for your use only. Nothing is tracked or saved by us. And we won't use it to try to sell you anything.
Tip: Consider sending your profile to your insurance producer about a week before your meeting.