SPENDING IN RETIREMENT
You did everything right and headed into retirement with a decent nest egg. But still you wake up at 3 a.m. Your morning latte jumped a dime yesterday. Gas rose 4 cents. And why can’t you make a dent in your electrical bill?
HOW MUCH RETIREMENT INCOME DO YOU NEED?
WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN
KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING
TAKING REQUIRED MINIMUM DISTRIBUTIONS
REMEMBER YOUR RETIREMENT MILESTONES
There are a number of key milestones
to keep in mind throughout your retirement.
ASK YOUR ADVISOR
- How can I use my nest egg to create lifetime, guaranteed income?
- What if I only want to bridge a short-term income gap, for example between early retirement and Social Security?
- Is there a way I can lock in a guaranteed income stream and still access my money if I need it?
- What can I do if I want to leave money to my heirs?
- How can I get periodic “cost-of-living” increases in my monthly retirement income?
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Guarantees and benefits are subject to the claims-paying ability of Symetra Life Insurance Company.