10 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING AN INDEPENDENT ADVISOR
1. Do they offer the products and solutions I need?
2. Do they represent a variety of companies?
3. Are they state licensed?
4. How many years of experience do they have?
5. Have they earned professional designations?
6. Do they belong to industry associations?
7. What are their areas of specialization?
8. Do they offer claims support and other customer services?
9. Can they be reached when I need them?
10. Were they recommended by friends, family or trusted professionals I work with?