Symetra offers weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly electronic (EFT) commission payment options and the ability to securely access your commission statement online.
- If you’re a producer, please refer to your back office for commission information.
- To get paid electronically, you must complete an EFT application. You can also use the application to update your EFT information.
- You must be registered in order to access your current and previous commission statements.
- Symetra also offers ONESAP (one statement and one payment).
- ONESAP allows broker dealers, agencies or anybody with multiple Symetra ID’s (Stat or Writing numbers) to receive a single payment for all their ID’s.
- To set up ONESAP, please call our Agency Services Commission team at 1-800-210-1106, option 2, or email email@example.com.
For your convenience, your commission statement is downloadable in Excel format.
Log into your commission statement at www.symetra.com/commission2.
Choose the monthly statement that you would like to download. 3.
From the menu bar, click on ‘Download Compensation Statement’ and follow download instructions.
*Downloading tips can be located at the grey menu bar on the top right.
Check the payment calendar
to see when to expect your next commission payment. Payment dates may change due to holidays.
For assistance with your commission payments or statements, please call 1-800-210-1106, option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Symetra, we’re concerned about the environment and have provided a number of ways to reduce our carbon footprint. For example, we pay all commissions electronically to reduce paper and we offer you the ability to view your commission statements online, and then download them as a .pdf.
Help us Go Green. Sign up for ONESAP—our exclusive one statement and payment system—to combine all your Symetra ID’s and receive a single payment.
Please call our Agency Services Commission team at 1-800-210-1106, option 2, or email email@example.com
to set up ONESAP or for more information.