Administering and tracking federal and state supported leaves can be an overwhelming task.
Outsourcing leave administration allows you benefit from the experience of highly trained absence management professionals who can help with:
- Compliance with federal and state leave laws
- Consistent leave report processes
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) considerations
- Job descriptions that align with current physical and cognitive capabilities
- Management of intermittent leaves
FLEXIBLE MANAGEMENT OF A VARIETY OF LEAVES
Symetra can handle all your absence management needs - from tracking leaves to deciding which employees qualify for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) job protection. Leave services can include:
- FMLA, including military leave provisions
- State family and medical leaves including domestic violence, military
and school activity leaves
- Short-term disability (STD)
- Long-term disability (LTD)
- New York Disability Benefits Law (DBL) and New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits (TDB)
- Company-sponsored leaves such as extended maternity and
- Tracking services for personal leaves, jury duty, sabbaticals and more
- ADA requirements
MINIMUM GROUP SIZE
200 eligible employees
BENEFITS FOR YOU
BENEFITS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Extended absences can be complicated for employees - chances are they've never taken one before.
We'll make sure your employees clearly understand the rights and responsibilities associated with their leave and have all the information needed to make educated decisions.
Each employee receives a wallet card with a single toll-free phone number to file a claim for any type of leave. And if they have a question during their leave, they can expect prompt, one-on-one help from their assigned Absence Manager.
1 Mercer Health & Benefits, LLC. Survey on the Total Financial Impact of Employee Absences. Portland, OR, June 2010.