Symetra sponsors programs and events that enrich the lives of others in the communities we serve. We focus our support in three areas: Access to Quality Education, Health and Wellness and Graceful Aging.
We make grants to organizations that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. We do not provide corporate grants in support of capital campaigns for nonprofit organizations.
In keeping with Symetra’s giving guidelines, the following are not eligible for corporate grants:
- University-level athletic or alumni associations, memberships or funds
- Seminaries or Bible colleges focused primarily on religious studies
- Churches and religious institutions (Symetra will consider grants to these organizations only when the funds are designated to an ongoing secular community service program with a formal mission and program, such as shelters, food banks, homelessness projects and literacy programs.)
- Fraternal, social, labor, trade or political organizations
- Organizations with addresses outside the United States
At this time, we are not accepting unsolicited grant requests. For more information, please contact email@example.com